The coronavirus pandemic has impacted the company, which took immediate measures very quickly to protect the health of its employees:
- From February 2020 we recommended avoiding travel to countries at risk, as well as avoiding all physical contact whilst in the middle of gathering crowds.
- Starting in March, we took the following protective measures:
- Systematic monitoring of body temperature for everyone entering the factory ;
- Disinfection of hands at the factory entrance and obligation to wash them at least every 2 hours ;
- Disinfection of all door handles twice a day ;
- Rearrangement of workplaces in order to respect distancing;
- Arrangement of special team schedules in the cafeteria ;
- Voluntary distribution of protective masks ;
- Display of OFSP instructions.
- From September
- Compulsory mask to be worn throughout the factory at all time.
All these measures have contributed to not deploring positive cases of covid-19 among our internal staff to date.